Please do not share with anyone under the legal purchase age for alcohol. Drink Responsibly.The Rockshore word and associated logos are trademarks. ©Diageo 2018
Rockshore Mate Escape Competition Conditions:
1. The Rockshore Mate Escape Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
2. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
4. The Promotion will run from 2nd May 2018 until 12.00pm until 27th August 2019, the (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be invalid.
5. No purchase is necessary for entry.
6. To enter, follow the competition instructions on www.rockshore.ie/Mate Escape
7. You may enter the competition as many times as you wish however you may only win once - one weekend prize per person.
8. The following number of winners will be selected for each prize; 1 - 4 winners 2 - 1 winner 3 - 1 winner 4 - 1 winner
9. Each Prize includes: 2 nights’ accommodation Transport to and from prize location from one meeting point of your choice within the island of Ireland Water and land-based activities Meals up to a value which is at the Promoter’s discretion
10. Winners and their group must all be available on the following dates for each prize; Prize 1 Friday May 31st – Sunday June 1st Prize 2 Friday July 7th – Sunday July 9th Prize 3 Friday August 16th – Sunday 18th August Prize 4 Friday September 13th – Sunday 15th September
11. Winners and their guests must be over 18.
12. There is no cash alternative and there is no alternative prize to the stated Prizes. However, the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winner will be notified by phone call on the following dates; Prize 1 1st winner selected on 9th May 2nd winner selected on 16th May 3rd winner selected on 16th May 4th winner selected 22nd May Prize 2 25th June
Prize 3 1st August
14. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable after the closing dates. If you do not respond within 24 hours of being contacted, an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion.
15. The winners’ name can be found by sending a SAE to Rockshore Mate Escape competition, C/O Ogilvy, 6 Ely Place, Dublin 2 after each winner has been selected. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prizes and or these Terms and Conditions without notice.
17. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems that might result in an entry not being registered or delivered.
18. Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any Entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
19. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prizes.
20. An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting, contacting and confirming the winners, and administering the Prize and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission, unless in the case that the entrant has opted-in to receive further marketing communications from Diageo. The entrant’s data may be shared with Ogilvy for purposes of contacting winners.
21. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Promoter: Ogilvy (6 Ely Place, Dublin 2) on behalf of Diageo Ireland (St. James’s Gate, Dublin 2)
Enjoy Rockshore Sensibly
Drinkaware.co.ukfor the facts