Please do not share with anyone under the legal purchase age for alcohol. Drink Responsibly.The Rockshore word and associated logos are trademarks. ©Diageo 2018
Rockshore Detour Competition Conditions:
1. The Rockshore Detour (the “Promotion ”) is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland and aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
2. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions will result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
4. The Promotion will run from midday Friday, 9th August 2019 until 8pm, Friday the 30th August 2019. The (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be invalid.
5. No purchase is necessary for entry.
6. To enter, follow the competition instructions on www.rockshore.ie/detour
7. You may enter the competition as many times as you wish.
8. 1 winner plus their five friends will be selected at random and they will be invited to take part in the Rockshore Detour on the 2nd September, 2019. They must be available on Monday the 2nd from 11am to 10pm.
9. If you are selected as a finalist and you aren’t available on Monday the 2nd September from Stradbally between 11am – 10pm, you cannot progress in the competition.
10. The promoters’ decision on the competition winner is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Prize includes:A helicopter trip for 6 people from Stradbally to the Big Style Atlantic Lodge in Co. Mayo on the 2nd of September, 2019An afternoon at the Big Style Atlantic Lodge Return helicopter trip home for 6 people on the 2nd of September, 2019
12. The final winner and their 5 guests must all be available to travel to Mayo on Monday the 2nd of September 2019.
13. The 6 people travelling must be over 18. The tickets and travel are non-transferrable once the winner and their guest details are confirmed with the maximum media contact.
14. There is no cash alternative and there is no alternative prize to the stated prize. However, if bad weather conditions affect the ability to travel on the 2nd of September, we will offer you the same prize on a different weekend before October 30th 2019.
15. The winner will be notified by phone call before 6pm on the 31st of August.
16. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable on the 31st of August. If you do not respond within 2 hours of being contacted, alternative finalists may be selected at the Promoter's discretion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize and or these Terms and Conditions without notice.
18. If the Promoter and the Pilot consider any of the passengers to be unfit to travel (For example: If they are intoxicated or are physically unwell) they will not be allowed to board the helicopter.
19. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems that might result in an entry not being registered or delivered.
20. Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any Entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
21. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
22. An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting, contacting and confirming the winner, and administering the Prize and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
23. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Promoter: Maximum Media (The Distillery Building, Court, Fumbally 8, Fumbally Lane, Dublin) on behalf of Diageo Ireland (St. James’s Gate, Dublin 2)
Enjoy Rockshore Sensibly